Sunday, February 17, 2008

House at Riverton


First let me say that I know I have neglected this site for a couple of months. Between Christmas, George Strait weekend, a bad illness and vacation. I just have had no time!! I will try to do better.


House at Riverton by Kate Morton

I received this book as an advanced readers copy from Barnes & Nobles for their "First Look" club. It will probably be the last I get, and I deeply regret that, because of all of the above. I did not meet the deadlines for the new book and I didn't do the comments and take part in the discussion like I should have on B&N. This was an awesome book. It was a mystery that wasn't completely revealed till the end of the book and then it came as a huge surprise. It held my attention almost from the start and kept it till the end. That is very rare for me these days.

No comments: