Monday, March 10, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged over in Amberkatze's Book Blog http://amberkatze-amberkatze.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:

The rules are: 1. Link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Unimportant things about myself:
1. I am 5'3" tall
2. I love to stay home on really cold days, curled up in a chair with hot chocolate and a good book.
3. I need time alone, away from people. It doesn't mean I dislike others company, I just need to be by myself sometimes.
4. I don't like to watch television. I tend to buy the boxed season sets of shows and watch them straight through from season one to the end.
5. I'm extemely cold natured. I am cold and uncomfortable most of the time. Building either underheat in the winter or over cool in the summer.
6. I buy music CDs all the time, but always wind up listening to books on CD instead. I have dozens of music CDs I've never listened to all the way through.

I will have to look for people to tag. I don't know that many people with blogs, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along!!