Thursday, September 10, 2009

House of Night #4: Untamed


House of Night #4: Untamed by PC & Kristin Cast
Unabridged - Audible download on my Kindle

This was the first time I listened to any of this series on audio and it was the first time I've ever listened to on my Kindle.

This story just keeps getting better and better. This one left you with quite a bit of a cliff hanger. I have the next installment on my Kindle so I don't have to wait to get it to begin listening, which is great!

Listening to an audible download on the Kindle is not bad. It was easy to download and the sound is great. The Kindle goes to sleep screen at some point, so you can't pause as easily as I'd like. You have to slide the turn on and then press pause a couple of times before it works. It works on my "line in" in my car just like my iPOD, but again, it's hard to pause or turn off in a hurry.

No comments: