Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mt. TBR Challenge





I've never done online book challenges. Lots of my online book reading friends do, so I thought I would give this one a try. My TBR mountain includes print books, audiobooks, and e-books. There are way more than I can read in a year, so I thought I would try reading or listening to at least 50 this year. I usually do a total of around 100 books a year, so I will reserve the right to read new things as well as TBR things.

Therefore, I am joining the Mt. TBR at the Mt. Kilimanjaro level of 50 books from my TBR pile.

The Mt. TBR Challenge can be found at: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/10/mount-tbr-reading-challenge.html


1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

Welcome to the Mt TBR Challenge. So glad you'll be joining me. Good luck tackling Kilimanjaro!