Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Abhorsen #1: Sabriel


The Abhorsen #1: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Unabridged Audio 7 Cassettes

I requested this book and the second in the series from PaperbackSwap. Bless the owner, she also had the last book in the series and she sent it along with the other two. This first book was AWESOME! The story immediately caught my attention and held it all the way through the book. There were surprises along the way and a few "yep, I knew that was going to happen," but the story was exceptional, the reader was great (Tim Curry, love that British accent!) and I have already started book 2.

1 comment:

shaunesay said...

oh Tim Curry Mmmm... he is a good reader! I listened to the first two Series of Unfortunate Events by him, and I think enjoyed them much more for it. I don't think I would have cared much about them if it hadn't been for him reading!