Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yuck!!

I started reading a book called Innocent's Story today and it is so bad I'm not going to offer it to my friends on BookObsessed. I'll list it on Bookmooch or just throw it away or something. I've also abandoned Club Dumas because I started it, read 100 pages or so a couple of weeks ago, laid it down and now that I picked it back up I realized that it made such an impression on me that I can't even remember what it was about. I read several short stories from I Am Legend-Hell House and I'm going to send that one on it's way. I can't imagine why I'm so picky today!

2 comments:

shaunesay said...

LOL! They must have been really bad! I haven't read any of those, so I can't offer any specific comments, it just struck me as funny! I've read stuff like that too, you get to page 100 and it's like, why am I even trying?! :D

Kathy said...

100 pages is usually all I'll read before deciding to keep going or put down a book. 50 if it is a short teen-YA one. With cassettes I'll give it one whole one and CDs usually 1 or 2, but then that's it. If the story hasn't caught me, then I'm done, lol.