Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tantalize & Many Bloody Returns




Many Bloody Returns by Various



I usually think short story collections are ok. Nothing great, just an entertaining way to pass the time. I usually wind up skipping several stories per book, but this time I read and enjoyed each one. Charlaine Harris' Dracula Night was a fun Sookie. Twilight (not to be confused with the Meyer book of the same name) by Kelley Armstrong was a great story. The Wish by Carolyn Haines & Vampire Hours by Elaine Viets had good plot twists. Several stories were downright funny. I really liked this one.




Tantalize by Cynthia Leitch Smith
Unabridged 5CDs

I originally won this one in a BookObsessed swap and then found the audio at the library. The reader was fine, but I found the story lacking. Just another teen-vampire thing. Nothing outside the ordinary or particulary exciting.

No comments: