Monday, November 5, 2007

Half-Moon Investigations


Half-Moon Investigations by Eoin Colfer
Unabridged Audiobook -- 6 CDs -- 7 hrs 17 min
Read by Sean Patrick Reilly

When this one first started, I did not think I would make it through the first CD. There is only so much graphic description I can stand of someone with an extremely runny nose. Why some adults think children are fasinated with this, I will never understand. Most kids I know are as grossed out by this sort of thing as I am. However, I did go ahead and listen and that part only lasted through about the first half of the first CD. The rest of the story of good. It is clever story about a 12 year old who wants to be a detective. He solves crimes around the school yard, who took this kid's lunchmoney, where someone left their books, etc. Then came the big case and not only does Half-Moon have to solve it, he has to clear himself as well as he was framed for the crime.

No comments: