Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Devil, The Lovers & Me


The Devil, The Lovers & Me by Kimberlee Auerbach

I don't know what I expect when I get a book with a tarot card theme. My mother bought me my first set of tarot cards when I was still in high school. I had read about tarot cards in a book and was interested in them and mom thought it was an interesting thing too. Which is odd, but one doesn't really know all the layers of our parents. I have read murder mystery books that have a tarot card reader in them, I have read books that have tarot cards on the front cover that had nothing to do with the story, all sorts of tarot card themed books. This one was truly different. This one, blended tarot cards with the story and came out with a winner. A non-fiction book that reads like fiction. Kimberlee Auerbach tells stories from her life as they relate to a tarot card reading. A very good, interesting story that held my attention all the way through.

No comments: